Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do Men Prefer Heavy or Natural Makeup?

Quick question. Do men prefer heavy, light, or no makeup?Do Men Prefer Heavy or Natural Makeup?
I am lucky because my beautiful woman looks good always with a little a lot or even no makeup at all. She is a natural beauty that happens to know how to accentuate her beauty with the way she applies her makeup. So I would say this question really belongs to the lady themselves do they prefer heavy or natural make and what makes them feel most comfortable.Do Men Prefer Heavy or Natural Makeup?
The majority of guys honestly like women with little to no makeup.





Some guys can't even tell the difference, guys pay attention to other things, they aren't worried about your makeup.





As long as you have good hygiene and nice hair and whatnot, they really could care less if your eye shadow goes with your outfit and all that jazz that we girls worry about.
I think it depends on the person wearing the makeup and how they apply it because I see so many girl with just globs af crap on their face that doesn't compliment anything, I think these girls are the reason guys are like NO MAKEUP..also they think its gross to have it rub off on them..I actually look better with less because of my skin tone and features but some people are just naturally REALLY good with makeup and its almost like an art! SO I think both have their place...I rarely see a woman who looks good with NO makeup..we all need a lil boost sometimes..
I used to wear crazy Divine style dragqueen makeup and my husband didn't really like it. I don't like wearing natural subtle makeup. I'm an all or nothing kind of person. My husband much prefers me makeup-less and I'm fine with that as I look like I'm wearing makeup when I'm not (blessed with a good complexion)
Its not what you wear, it is how much you wear, you can wear all the makeup you mentioned, as long as you don't look like Mime from the drew carey show.
you should wear an good amount of make up but keep it looking fresh and natural so everyone thinks that your barely wearing any...thats what i do and i get compliments on how young fresh and beautiful i look =]
They think they like natural makeup until they see how ugly some girls are without heavy makeup then they change their minds.
They may still prefer no/little makeup but just don't say!


Maybe somewhere in the middle is best. That way, the girl gets to put makeup on and boys can put up with a little bit!
if you need a lot of makeup to look good then you aren't naturally beautiful. I don't know which guys prefer though because im not a guy.
use makeup to enhance your natural beauty, not to change the way you look naturally... =)
My husband prefers natural make-up, but I have got him to like red, taupe and plum lipstick!
I prefer heavy make-up, the cheaper looking the better.
Different men like diffferent things so you should just be yourself.
It depends In the bedroom slap it on and dress up.


Outside light don't look like a old lady.
Survey results:


79% say No make up


21 % say yes
most of my bf and male friends like when girls wear heavier makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs