Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am getting bored with my eyes; makeup tips? Not too heavy? Advice?

My boyfriend says that I do not need makeup, but what does he know?! Makeup is fun. I just want to try something new. What should I do? I have gigantic eyes, so I'm not sure what exactly I should do to them. Thanks!





Eyes


http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/3861/鈥?/a>I am getting bored with my eyes; makeup tips? Not too heavy? Advice?
I agree with your boyfriend.I am getting bored with my eyes; makeup tips? Not too heavy? Advice?
Sephora sells a Stila smokey eye kit which comes with directions (both written and recorded). It's $40, and has everything but the mascara, and comes in 3 colors.
wow ur eye r pretty


u should use lots of shades of gold


and brown eye liner and mascara
um nothing...those huge eyes are pretty enough
try a gold color over a brown,


it makes the brown light, so it wont look bad,


and do little eyeliner.
stick with wearing black eyeliner on the top and bottom and brown mascara.. it works wonders. you'll look like an exotic persian gal. :-)
add some somkey eyes start with green then a lil black at the end with sum thin eyeliner !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs