Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will you wear full makeup and apply it very thick and heavy?

I always do %26amp; I don't care if some people like it or not....I do it for me %26amp; it makes me happy...I need 2 hours to get ready but it is all worth it in the end...I do the whole routine, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, %26amp; gloss





wow I never knew a guy could have a makeup fetishWill you wear full makeup and apply it very thick and heavy?
I have a makeup fetish. Could you wear much more and apply it much thicker and heavier??? Report Abuse
Will you wear full makeup and apply it very thick and heavy?
i would if i was a) at a costume party going as a trampy ****. b) trying something different withg my girlfriend and/or boyfriend (we dont wear much makeup, him either)





but thats just about it
eww no i use light makeup
Me! Definately not. I've tried it before and I ended up looking like a hooker or something. For some people it works, but not for me!
ugh!!! i hate when people say that!! ohhh ppl who wear lots of make up wear it cuz there ugly!! well 1 i dont wear face make up like cover up i just wear eye make up and pretty much alot of it... that dosent mean im ugly! i just like to bring out my eyes more there beautiful and i like to make them stand out! its all your preference... when i started wearing make up when i was younger i didnt look at as ugly pretty it was just fun to wear it and u get used to it and when u do it looks different without it so its not that its cuz were ugly its cuz its our preference! but i dont think girls should cake on foundation because it makes your face look like play dough! just a lil with that but whatever! make up is make up and wear it how u wish! if people dont like it then they dont have to keep looking at you!
no, but i know a girl who does, i think she wheres so much to cover her ugly face.
Heck no! Thats really bad. I wear Bare Essentials and it looks flawless. Caked on make up is nasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs