Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is this makeup too heavy for someone who is going into the sixth grade?

I am going into the sixth grade next year, and I want to wear makeup. My mom is fine with the idea, but she said whatever I decide to wear, I have to have it approved by her. So this is what makeup I want to wear and how much of it.





Eyes-


Eyeshadow: Sand Colored and only the lid.


Eyeliner/Kajal: On the inside of my bottom lid.





Lips-


Burt's Bees Rhubarb colored lip balm (good for my lips and looks pretty)


Clear Lip Gloss





Please be honest if you think this is too much, please tell me. Also if you think it is too much give me ways to improve it. Thanks to everybody that answers.Is this makeup too heavy for someone who is going into the sixth grade?
I personally don't think you don't need anything more than lip gloss at your age. However, if you're trying to make a statement by looking polished on the first day of school, I wouldn't line my bottom lashes, instead I'd line my top lash line for a clean look. Lining the bottom lashes makes it look obvious that you're wearing eyeliner, top lash line makes it look more natural. If you want to brighten up your eyes, just use white eyeliner on the inside of your bottom lid.Is this makeup too heavy for someone who is going into the sixth grade?
sounds good to me





although I would suggest putting eyeliner on the outside of your eye (the part near your ears. otherwise, it can make your eyes look very close-set and narrow.





the only other thing you might want to consider is a matte powder. Cornsilk makes a really nice one that is actually colorless. So you don't look like you are wearing too much makeup but you also don't look shiny.





Also, if your mom says no to the eyeliner, ask to do mascara in a brown. Both might be too much for 6th grade but one or the other would work
From your description above, I honestly think it wouldn't be too much. It sounds very natural looking as long as you don't apply in excess. That is a very good way to carefully start out. Sounds like a very pretty/ basic makeup routine, not to time consuming but still very nice. Good luck with the new school year!
i think that sounds good. its basically like what i did in sixth grade. oh, just be careful with the eyeliner cuz you might make yourself look like a racoon... thats what i did until i learned haha





%26lt;3


chloe





mine please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i didn't even wear make-up in middle school except for like powder so your face isn't shiny...i didn't start wearing it until like last year (freshman year) and now it's sophomore and a still only wear mascara and powder. the less...the better.



That sounds great! You might want to save the eyeliner for something more fancy or special, but it sounds nice. With the eyeliner, whether you decide to wear it or not, make sure it's a nice thin line and not a HUGE gross one :D Have fun in 6th grade!
I don't think makeup is appropriate for someone entering the sixth grade, except for maybe a little lipgloss or chap stick. I didn't wear anything in the sixth grade, not even chap stick.
sounds good. but maybe do a thin line of eyeliner on the top lid only, and don't put any eyeliner on the bottom. eyeliner on the bottom lid can sometimes make your eyes look smaller--exactly what you don't want. hope this helped! =]
i think just the eyeshadow and lip balm would be enough. but if the others are neutral and just compliment your natural beauty, then they are okay.
i think it would be fiiiiiiiiiine. :]





answer.??http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjFzwR5xDEk73OaNGQzUgkzty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080823192009AALWUPm
nope not at all, its not too much but its not too little either. makeup is meant to enhance your features, not to be caked on so that you look like a clown.


youre makeup routine sounds perfect for your age!
I would take away the eyeshadow and either the lip gloss or balm


a little makeup is good, but i think thats just a bit too much
I think your mom rocks. :) Thats so cool that she cares and is willing to work with you...





I trust you and her to work it out.
Any makeup is too much for a sixth grader. It is a violation of the dress code where I live.






Doesnt sound bad but i would make sure that ur eyeshadow looks good with ur outfit and be modest with ur eyeliner
sounds good.


just as long as you just stick with light colors. and make the makeup look natural.
Sounds just fine. Make sure your eyeliner isn't crazy thick though :D
That's completely fine. No more, no less. :]
I don't think its to much as long as you feel pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs