Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup help (heavy eyeliner &good foundation)?

Okay I really need help with my eyeliner. I'm decent at doing just basic lining on the inside of my eyes but I suck at anything heavy. I need step by step instructions and what type I should use (gel,liquid,stick,powder). Also I need some help with my foundation, my skins not THAT bad but its not very even and I have SOME acne on each the sides of nose but its mostly just uneven. So can some one tell me good foundation that will stay all day and look great!











Also I asked a question yesterday about my hair cut and only had three answers = ( . So if you could look at my questions on my profile and please answer that one too (I only have 3 days till I get my haircut)Makeup help (heavy eyeliner %26amp;good foundation)?
neutrageana has really good base. it matches your face and looks really natural. also here is a picture of how i just got my hair cut and absolutly love it..





http://www.shout.ru/news/ashlee_simpson.jpg





http://images.forbes.com/media/lists/53/2005/B3HK.jpg





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs