Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you prefer a heavy eye, or lighter makeup?

Heavy would include a lot of mascara, eyeliner, and/or shadow. It is quite a dramatic look.





Light makeup would be just enough; very natural, as though you're not wearing any.








Tell me what you think and why. [:Do you prefer a heavy eye, or lighter makeup?
lot of mascara, but hate clumpyy it looks awful, not to much eyliner, smoky eyeshadow..its a more sexyier and mature look, but yet its hot lol...


natural- it sucks, id look awful..umm but like nuteral tones, like nuteral tans, and greens, browns, and greys are nice though if thats waht u mean...Do you prefer a heavy eye, or lighter makeup?
It depends on the occassion and my mood. There are some days where I prefer a natural look, but a natural look doesn't always equal little or no makeup------in fact, achieving this look can require the use of a lot of makeup, but done in a way as to appear that I'm not wearing much (its all about technique). Of course, wearing no makeup is better than a heavy, obvious, and botched makeup job anyday.........





Depending on the technique and application, I can create two different looks, one ';natural'; and one ';glam'; wearing the exact same amount of makeup for each look......the trick is using the right colors, blending, brushes, coverage.....
Depends what time and what the occasion. You can't just wear the same look to everything at any time of day! It's incredibly tacky to do so.


I like to wear a lighter look during the day, just a brush of eyeshadow below the crease, a single coat of mascara, a pale shade of eyeliner. Like a pale blue/teal.


For formal events or in the evening, I go with a stylish tri-layer eyeshadow (medium shade on lids, dark shade just above the crease, very light shade on brow bone) 2 or 3 coats of mascara, and darker eyeliner, such as a black or dark violet.


A girl's makeup look has to be changeable or it gets boring. You gotta get creative!


A lighter look matches my personality better, but I look my best with a heavier look, so... save it for special occasions, y'know?
i think heavy eye makeup only looks good on occasion (prom, party, etc) because it is so dramatic.





i prefer lighter eye makeup on a daily basis (such as just mascara) because it looks more natural, and often more pretty.





i think that if you get into a rut of wearing too much makeup, it is more noticable when you're not wearing makeup.





also, i favor light makeup because i have blonde hair so dark eyes look strange on me! but they usually look pretty when done correctly on someone with a darker shade of hair. :)
It depends with the outfit I'm wearing,


usually I wear heavy eye makeup,


but sometimes I like to go for that natural look


:]
lighter... it looks more natural.
light, guys like it. after a while, wear heavier make up. or don';t wear any. I have more reasons than this, but I can't really type them all now,
in between. i like lots of eye makeup but not too much glam.


very neutral.
i like both





it depends on where im going





but i do heavier eye make up to look more glam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs