Thursday, December 10, 2009

If Ronald Mcdonald were to remove all those heavy clown makeup, who do you think he'll resemble the most??

George Bush?? Osama Bin Laden??,,,%26amp; why??If Ronald Mcdonald were to remove all those heavy clown makeup, who do you think he'll resemble the most??
Martha Stewart. I think she was the original Ronald Mcdonald.If Ronald Mcdonald were to remove all those heavy clown makeup, who do you think he'll resemble the most??
George Bush....... Made in America !!!!


The make-up doesn't hide who it really is ...


they have the same Walk !!!
George Bush definately because he is a clown too
Tom Cruise..he has a 2nd. job.
jack nicholson..ironically they both have the same size mouth
God knows I love Bob Ross but I must say, he'll look exactly like bob ross:





http://www.artloversworkshop.com/images/鈥?/a>





Why? Just look at him!
I think he'd look like that kid from Napoleon Dynamite.. I don't know why.. but I could see it! :-)
pamela anderson
Osama Bin Laden!I have no reason.I just think he would.
michael jackson
ex-Presi Ronald Reagan


Tall, long face, long feet.
Gorge Bush, well he already acts like a big clown!!
probably George Bush!! who knows, they are probably the same person anyway!!
george bush, if he still had the makeup.


bush looks like a clown.
Neither....Richie cunningham from ';Happy Days';
Adam Sandler - no question about it.
Alice Cooper
Harry Reid, Or Nancy Pelosi they are the clowns of congress
I think he would resemble the Burger King King.
phil from eastender, because phils face is a blank canvas...with which we could create artistic magic!
probably george bush coz they have the same droopy eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs