Thursday, December 3, 2009

Will you wear heavy makeup like a cake?

Thick foundation like Icing, powder frosting and decorated with licorice eyebrows, eyelashes and eyeliner and eyeshadow like hundreds and thousands, cherry flavor Pikachu blusher and glossy red lollipop lips.Will you wear heavy makeup like a cake?
maybe if i was going to a Halloween Party but other than that noWill you wear heavy makeup like a cake?
no
no.
no-nevr
all I wear ish eyeliner all around the eyes. eyeshadow(mostly a dark shade, HARDLY a light) and Dr. Pepper link smackers. idk why, but it smells good, tastes good, and had a red tint to it





but for cosplay I would. Peole I cosplay as have a LOT of make up
I had to do that much makeup for one of my Dance recitals. We were Carrot Cake though.
Ew no way! I would never wear my makeup too heavy. I wear as little makeup on my face, just some loose powder so my face can breathe. And drinking plenty of water so that my face doesn't break out.
Nope nope. x]


all i wear es eyeliner and maybe lip gloss.


Too much makeup is like ur trying to cover up sumthing.. so yeah xp


Lol, and besides, it'd take me Foever to get ready, and wouldn't ur face feel weird?xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs