Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why can't I wear heavy eyes makeup?

My eyes are brown- My skin is very nice. I have smooth, nice, firm skin. Everyone compliment me that I look much younger than my age. Sometimes I wear purple, some blue, brown, or pink to make my eyes look bigger.





I mean I see on youtube and those girls wear heavy makeup like arabic girls. I wonder when they go out the sun- will the make up stay on? I wear a little make up to compliment my eyes but I can't never wear heavy make up because it will become grease. What do you think? Have you tried to wear heavy eye makeup and make it stay all time when you go out the sun?Why can't I wear heavy eyes makeup?
I am from middle east and I wear heavy smokey eye makeup. Try using Urban Decay eye Primer Potion. It makes your eyeliner and eyeshadow stay on until you wash it off. Also, explore with colors. I have a tan so I am wearing navy or black shadow and eyeliner. Both colors would look weird on me if I had lighter skin color.Why can't I wear heavy eyes makeup?
You may just have oily skin, or moist skin. Talk to an esthetician about it at a salon that you trust. You can even talk to a dermatologist about it.





Also. Consider doing a make under (wearing less make up than your usual look) You may like that as well. Talk to one of the make up artists about it at a make up counter (which ever make up is your favorite) and have them do a make over for you. Find out if they charge. And also if you have to buy some of their product.





~Miss Makeover~
Really dark, heavy makeup is great for nighttime events, but during the day, it is just too much.





Stick to the natural-looking makeup during the day. I would never recommend ';heavy'; makeup because that just makes me think of a clown.





Stick to the classic ';smoky eye'; if you want to try something a little darker. Here is a how-to:





http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>





But again, really dark makeup isn't the best option for during the day. Think natural!





Keep it light. Keep it simple. Keep it chic.
to wear heavy make-up without it being ';greasy';, you have to base it first. Try putting foundation on your eyes, then apply the makeup in a cream, not the powder.


Layering it over foundation usually works for me and I have olive toned skin, plus using the cream gives the color more of a POP.
You can try just going with vibrant colors so you don't have to pile it on.
I think some of those girls look horrible. Heavy eye makeup is best for night time wear only...in the day it just looks tacky.
I don't wear heavy eyemake for 3 reasons:





1. The 80's are over


2. I don't work for the circus


3. It's not haloween
Nope.. never tried

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs