Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I really like arabic makeup but do arab women really wear their makeup that heavy?

I have never seen an arab in person wear that much makeup. The ones i know do not even wear much makeup! I only have seen tutorials on youtube and it seems as its not that popular. Just wondering...I really like arabic makeup but do arab women really wear their makeup that heavy?
They're probably referring to traditional dress makeup. You've seen geishas before right? Not all Japanese girls wear makeup like that, ever. Personally I think makeup distracts from natural beauty.I really like arabic makeup but do arab women really wear their makeup that heavy?
i have





at my old work





i love it








but i guess they are like any other girl when they go out they wear it heavy :P
I live in the middle east and YES arab women wear very heavy make up, ok not them all, and i think its mainly persians here who do (theyre not arab) They buy from a place called INglot which sells make up which is like face paint, all bright colours and wet proof etc....
I think the Arab women and eye make up is from the old Egyptian days of the Pyramids. Its become a fashion amongst western women just as the cleopatra look has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs