Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's ';cuter';? Beachy makeup? or Heavy eyeliner/mascara?

Beachy makup: Golden tones, very natural look


or


Heavy eyeliner/mascara





What do you think is ';the better look'; I like both but want to know what YOU think?What's ';cuter';? Beachy makeup? or Heavy eyeliner/mascara?
I think beachy make up looks the best on almost evEryone. Its good for work, lunch, etc. Now if you were going to a party at night or something fancier I would go heavier. Now you don't want it to look heavy, you just want to look ';done'; ALSO you can mix it up do both at once. Use a tinted moisturizer versus full-coverage foundation. Try a lighter liner (brown or dark tan) or shadow across the lash line and a light copper or shimmery tan eyeshadow. A Little bit of creamy blush (peach) on the apples of your cheeks and a little colored gloss.


That way you can look a little more finished without being ';done'; that's what I do. You may find you like it better than heavy liner %26amp; mascara. Its more natural yet flattering to almost anyone. Hope it helped.What's ';cuter';? Beachy makeup? or Heavy eyeliner/mascara?
Depends on what the occasion is:





Is it for the daytime, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, shopping, BBQ, etc? If so, I would go for the golden, natural look.





If you are going out with friends to a nice dinner, drinks, to a club, etc. - I prefer the classy eyeliner, mascara and ';dramatic'; eyes. :)
beachy look it is definitely better to go natural because at the end of the day if you decide to go home with the person or even date them long term you dont want to look fake enhance what you got dont hide it guys love it too
Personally, I use heavy eyeliner cause it looks better on me then natural look,I have really small eyes so it makes my eyes look bigger I don't always use mascara though
depends what for


usually i alway where heavy because it just looks better on me


but if both look good :


day time : beachy


night time : heavy





hope i helped :)
Beachy is a safer look for both day and night. I have a motto, don't drink and wear dark makeup haha.
beachy
Beach. I've heard that most guys like more natural and classy girl. They don't like all the crazy dark stuff.
beachy by day, heavy by night

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs