Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ladies would you wear much heavier makeup?

I love girls that wear very thick makeup so I hope that more will do so.Ladies would you wear much heavier makeup?
ew. no. not naturallll.Ladies would you wear much heavier makeup?
NO! i wear make up to my liking! not to my boyfriends,
Only if the occasion requires it. There are some cases when heavy makeup is necessary (usually evening or late night formal events). But in the day, heavy makeup looks stupid and out-of-place, lacking in taste. Especially in the summer, it is very harmful to the skin to wear too much make-up.





In winter the make-up is a bit more covering than in summer, because decent cosmetics provide protection for the skin from the cold. Also, evening makeup is heavier than day make-up, because the light is less and that allows some things that look unnatural to be accepted and enhanced and look good.





You know, the good, tastful make-up, is the make up that, when applied, doesn't show. I mean, you look at a face, and think - that woman looks different, and so much more beautiful - but you cannot see she has make-up at all. That kind of make-up may takes hours to apply properly and is very difficult and very heavy... but it doesn't show.





Also, people on the stage need to wear heavier make-up. That is because the too-bright light, and the distance from their audience, makes the face less expressive, and as facial expressions are very important, they ehnace them by applying obvious make-up.





But wearing much heavier makeup just so? NO!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!
if u like girls who wears thick make up so much then why don't u marry a clown.
What!Why?God it looks awful when girls wear horrible thick make up.Ur the first bloke I've heard say they like a girl with loads of makeup on
';Very thick'; make up doesn't make me look as good as a ';natural'; look so no, I wouldn't wear it.
In my opinion make-up (even a light layer) feels complete false. Even nail varnish feels horrible.
Girls with bad skin usually slap it on which makes the skin worse when they remove it





I prefer my makeup to look natural
NO!
if you were my boyfriend and you wanted me to look pretty for you and heavy make up was the way to do it.... I'd cake it on every morning for you.
only on my eyes and that is cuz I WANT it NOT some guy. actually i wouldnt if some guy wanted me to just to piss him off
i wear alot of makeup but only around the eyes. i dont do the whole orange skin things. i like to go really hevay on the eyes to make them really unusual and big and bright.
thats fake. i mean wouldnt you rather be with a girl who wears no make up and is absoulutly beautiful ! instead of wearing thick makeup just to look beautiful and then when she takes off that make up she looks like a bull dog??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs