Thursday, December 3, 2009

Heavy coverage makeup from drugstore?

Can I get heavy coverage better from liquid foundation or a whipped kind in the jar? please help. I'm looking for brands like Maybelline, Loreal, Max Factor , etc..the drugstore brands because I'm short on money right now I want a thick one that won't clog pores!Heavy coverage makeup from drugstore?
Use Physican's Formula Mineral Wear. It's a foundation and concealer. It gives you full coverage but isn't heavy at all. It costs about $12. Good luck. 2DHeavy coverage makeup from drugstore?
im assuming you want a thick foundation to cover acne/scars/uneven skin tone?


ok well i have those same problems


i was just at the store (walmart) and theres a brand called N.Y.C. i got their cover-up stick in light


and then i got physisians formula multipallett powder in translucent.


F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S
l'oreal....true match
I have a ruddy (lots of red splotches) complexion, so I have to use heavy coverage makeup too. I like the Revlon Colorstay and Maybelline Superstay foundations (both around $11.00). These are liquid foundations. The whipped didn't cover my redness well enough. I also use a powder foundation over the liquid foundation after the liquid dries. Lately I have been using Max Factor powder foundation(about $7.00). I have tried the pan cake foundation from Max Factor and hated it. I also have oily skin and have trouble keeping makeup from sliding right off of my face. Both of these foundations stay on for long periods of time. I work 10.5 hours a day and the makeup is still in place when I get home.
Max Factor Pan Stick is about the heaviest you can get. many entertainers use this for daytime gigs.
Get the most expensive liquid foundation that Max Factor or L'Oreal has to offer. Be sure to apply a loose powder over that. Carry a pressed powder compact in your purse. I would avoid Maybeline foundation... do they sell liquid foundation??! Max Factor is good. Sometimes Revlon is too. L'Oreal that you buy in an upscale department store is also good.
heavy coverage is never good,it will look caked,r u sure u want that?trust me use a good foundation,rimmel have a few not very expensive and a bit of powder on the top,it will give u a good coverage but exaggerated....good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs