Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to start wearing heavier makeup and change my hair. but idk how to introduce it ALL to my friends?

right now i guess i'm ';scene';, but i want to wear heavier eyeline all the way around my eye. it looks good but idk how to start just wearing it without people thinking i'm trying to hard or something, cuz that's just what i like. and i want to cut my bang strait across, not to the side, just to change up the do. what the heck am i spossed to do?I want to start wearing heavier makeup and change my hair. but idk how to introduce it ALL to my friends?
OMG well dont do it all at once..thats what i did 3 weeks ago n my friends are STILL bugging me about it. they think im like really weird er sumthing n they keep thinking i like someone just cus i did that n i tell them i dont but they dont beleive me! its really annoying! i suggest like on monday u wear more eye liner all week..then the next week add eye shadow till friday then add something else n keep going till u have evrything u wantI want to start wearing heavier makeup and change my hair. but idk how to introduce it ALL to my friends?
Omgosh so many people at my school are ';scene'; Try your look out first with the eyeliner, too much gives people a reason to make fun of you for your sudden change. Try doing a little by little with the eyeliner like try doing the eyeliner just on top with a winged tip and going halfway on the bottom rim (with the eyeliner)
Just increase the amount gradually. Like, apply another layer of eyeliner each month, or every 2 weeks. And then just gradually take baby steps!
that is what i wanted to do. have you asked ur friends what they would think about you trying a new hair style and makeup? if you haven't, then see what they say, and if your afraid, then you should just put a little eyeliner on at a time. and cutting your bangs shorter would prob. look cute. it depends on your hair. this is why you need your friends opinion. plus if your friends are truly your friends, they wouldn't care about how you look and they should support you 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs