Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want a gf who wears very THICK HEAVY makeup please?

yes that is goodI want a gf who wears very THICK HEAVY makeup please?
Why? I wear make-up. But not a lot. And I work in a bar where sometimes people come in very ';over done';. Usually they think people are looking at them b/c they must look so beautiful. But having the advantage of usually waiting on the ';gawkers'; I can assure you that most of the guys looking want to know why someone would wear so much make-up. I personally just wear a little bit of blush b/c my skin is so fair, but if make-ups what your after more power to you I guess.I want a gf who wears very THICK HEAVY makeup please?
And I want a boyfriend who is 6 feet 4 inches tall, has perfect ripped abs, huge pecs and strong arms and is hung like a horse. He also has to be intelligent, charming and buy me Louis Vuitton and Prada handbags. Also needs to have a tan year round. Don't forget that he needs to take me out to dinner at least 5 times a week please.
why?
Good luck wit ur search for the clown
+2pt.s
Gross, why??
Dude there is something wrong in ur head! get it checked out.
You want a VERY FAKE girlfriend?
Sry but I think you sound stupid..Thick makeup means (loads of things to hide..scars..pimples) So does that sound attractive anymore? Why don't you find naturelle girls attractive? The less make up the better..don't forget most girls remove make-up when going to bed....do you want to sleep next to a scary monster?!!
How SUPERFICIAL can you be?!?





If you can't love someone for who they are, e.g.: intelligence, sense of humour, philanthropy, etc. you need to GROW UP!!!!!
cool - u should like me then - occasionally...
Ewwww, but whatever floats your boat. Good luck with your search.
Its not dating site here........................
oh really u want a clown girlfriend? girls with heavy make up look like clowns... u should let a girl be natural the way she wants to be and this is not a dating service either. if you really want a girl who have thick heavy makeup than go to the clown school and you will find a girl wearing an heavy make up lol... it not really healthy to wear heavy make up on face 24/7 anyways.
What's the deal with you and thick heavy makeup? I've only been on for five minutes and this is twice I've seen you ask a question about thick heavy makeup. Go put on your rouge and leave us all alone.....
ALL you have done is ask questions about girls with thick make up - you have a a very worrying fetish you should seek advice saddo! All these questions????????
ok and why nautral is great way 2 muchis just a no no
why do you want a gf who wears heavy makeup? Natural is always better.
i dont wear. on thick heavy make up girls look like devils
try a mexican gang banger broad . . . they wear very heavy makeup... plus they can kick a guys *** for you if you are ever in a bar fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs