Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm used to wearing pretty heavy makeup..?

foundation [which doesn't look bad at all], mascara, eyeliner top and bottom and dark eyeshadow. and a nude lip [i put a little concealer on them to fade them out just a little, my lips are so red it looks almost fake]. i hate feeling cakey looking, but i don't like the super natural look either [which i wear to school, idc really]. maybe a more natural-looking smokey eye? just something that looks super hot but isn't completely overdone.








i have ocd with my appearance so it's definitely a task not to wear so much.I'm used to wearing pretty heavy makeup..?
use a brownor grey eyeliner on the bottom lid so that your eyes are really dark, and wear a olive green smoky eyeshadow, or a brown smoky eyeshadow :)I'm used to wearing pretty heavy makeup..?
get to a make up counter in a department store!! like clinique or lancome





i'm not over done but i'm not under done i wear a shade of gloss and lipstick and foundation i work the eyeshadow and mascara (usually in brown,blue, green,pinks) at night i do mascara and add more drama to my eyeshadow....





heavy makeup will just age you.....





search for make up tips on youtube
Everything I wear is Mary Kay.


I wear a light cream to powder foundation in the winter and light blush....then mascara...


In the summer I wear bronzer and mascara. Thats it!


Tone it down some honey. The less make up the better. I promise!


I have ocd too, I take meds to control it.
The smokey eye is acceptable for late night partying but definitely not for daytime wear. Use a light hand with the eyeliner on the eyelid and stop using it on the bottom of your eye. You must look like you have two black blobs on a snowman's face. Use a coloured eyeshadow to bring out the colour of your eyes. If you use the eyeshadow over the eyeliner it may change the colour and give you a whole new look. Do wear a sheer lipgloss if your lips have enough colour. Don't try to white out your lips. You want your face to be in balance. Experiment with different looks and colours. Go to a makeup counter at a large store and they will do free makeovers. Ask for something different from your usual look so that you can see what they recommend. If you don't like it, keep it on for the day so that you can get used to it. and wash it off that night.
i'd go for a more natural smokey eye. like just a little pencil eyeliner on the bottom, and more heavy o the outer-top, and blend it a little so its all smokey? then, because the eye is more natural, you can show off your lovely naturally red lips!
i wear eye liner and mascara like everyday but i hate foundation..hahaha i like wot the person above me wrote
Once you try natural you will love it! Try to use a foundation that mathes the back of your hand and it wont leave a line around your chin. Blending is very important, and I use several different types of make up. I use a bronzer when my hair is lighter, but now that its dark brown I use a blush. On my most simple days I put my blush on my eye lids and around the outside of my eyes and cheek bones. It creates a lift and glow impression and makes you look healthy, not just pretty! I get a lot of compliments and a lot of looks! Remeber that make up is supposed to compliment you natural attributes not conceal or change them.
Maybe you should try Bare Minerals, so it wouldn't look cakey.
lol. ocd with appearence. thats a new one. my friend has a cleanliness type of ocd. then my other friend is everything needs to be perfect type ocd. you guys are silly.





hmmmm.... this is a hard task. i guess dont put too much foundation and if you are wearing a dark eye shadow then just dont pack it? lol. im not much of a makeup person, i like natural look as well as no make up. hmmmm... try looking up on google or yahoo MAKE UP TIPS. i have before they had nice tips. you should try it. you will probably find a site that will have video tips (like i did) and like a look on there. good luck.
so what's the problem here?
idk what to say but thanks for the 2 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs