Thursday, December 10, 2009

What will my skin be in future when i did not remove heavy makeup?

You need to start washing your face.





I started using foundation about a year ago and completely forgot to take it off. My skin got extremely oily and I was breaking out like a maniac.What will my skin be in future when i did not remove heavy makeup?
These can be devastating habits if you don't not use clinically tested long term application make up. I would be happy to explain it more clearly but I am limited to my space that I am allowed to write. You can find out more information or call me. My number is on the site at the top of the page.





http://www.marykay.com/jstandridge/What will my skin be in future when i did not remove heavy makeup?
that just nasty. you should just wash your face, it feels all gross and cakey if you dont. i dont even wear a lot and i would rather never wear it so i would wash it off. it could give you wrinkles and it will most likely give you acne since your pores will always be clogged with chemicals.
mmm...


i dont think itll effect you long term


but it will make ur skin oily
your question doesn't make sense

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs