Thursday, December 3, 2009

Guys: do you prefer when girls wear heavy makeup, light makeup, or no makeup at all?

I'm talking about girls ages 17 to 21?Guys: do you prefer when girls wear heavy makeup, light makeup, or no makeup at all?
Light or noneGuys: do you prefer when girls wear heavy makeup, light makeup, or no makeup at all?
A woman should be happy about who they are. Make up only makes a woman more self conscious if you ask me. Girls, don't wear an obsessive, face-changing amount. Make up should only accent your natural beauty. Oh, one more thing, without loving who you are, make up is worthless, so be confident about yourself!
okay. someone please be honest on here...please???





okay: if you had an ugly girl, you would WANT her to wear heavy makeup so you would be attracted to her.





if a girl was pretty (naturally) then she wouldnt need any.





most girls wear make up so they can be confident. so they'll KNOW their looking pretty/gorgeous on that certain day that they're wearing it.






Natural looking makeup. Heavy for special occasions only.
Minimum.Mascara %26amp; lip stick.
no makeup, light makeup is alright for formal occasions i guess
I think that when girls wear too much makeup it is a mask that covers their true self.
Im 20, i wear makeup on my eyes only, as it makes me feel better about myself





=D
i like it when girls wear make up but sometimes they wear to much and it makes them look bad
Just curious, why the age group limit?
Light makeup.
i'm a girl and i think light. when other girls wear it heavy, they look like tramps.
light make up is good


heavy is tramp like


and none is an awful idea all around
Light
very light.
very light.
I just wear lip gloss.
I wear on my eyes only and chap stick not dark at all


my b/f likes it on lightly
no makeup O:
yep, light makeup
They don't care as long as she gives it up : (
light make up, at that age you shouldn't use much
light
light
light

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs