Thursday, December 3, 2009

Girls:do you wear heavy makeup?

It seems most men(and woman) prefer the natural look but I like girls who wear very THICK makeup the more the better. Do any of you wear THICK make up, why , what makeup, and how much?Girls:do you wear heavy makeup?
I personaly like the made up look. Makes you look clean, and fresh, instead of....just gotten out of bed and too lazy to put any on. I don't wear it thick, But enough to tell I have it on.Girls:do you wear heavy makeup?
Wear just enough to look like I made the effort so I don't look like I just got dragged out of bed backward. Its nice to look polished up, but nothing overly done. Make up should enhance existing features, not create new ones.
Not really. a little bit of cover up some blush and mascara. Eyeliner and eyeshadow when I have time or just feeling like wearing it.
noway! beauty is skin deep- natural everytime!
I like the natural plain look it shows the real persons beauty....makeup is ok but the heavier it is it takes away from a persons natural beauty and becomes more fake....
I definately don't wear heavy makeup, i think it makes you look like your trying to hard or you don't like the look of your face.
I think thick makeup makes you look fake. Like you are trying to cover up the true with a false barbie looking version of you.
its not necesairly ';the more the better'; its simply what looks good and what looks bad on the certain person
some girls do but i try to put as little as possible


cause it is to unnatural
i prefer not to wear make up...and consider that im leavin in greece and in the summer time its tooooo hot...so if u dont want to look like clown u have to go natural
The uglier you are the more makeup you need.





I never saw the point in eyeshadow.
I wear my natural lok everyday to skool. i wanna cover up my blemishes but ic an't cuz i don't have one. I used to only waer lip gloss everyday to places. i think the size of make-up depends on the situation. school=light a nite out=a lot
Tips for good makeup


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1713.鈥?/a>
IT'S NOT GOOD FOR US GIRLS TO WEAR THICK MAKEUP BECAUSE AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS OF WEARING LOTS OF MAKEUP YOU GET WRINKLES AND YOUR FACE STARTS TO SAG AND JUNK!
No, only people who have something to hide where thick makeup!!!
i barely ever wear makeup. if u wear it ppl will just think ur a fake. and i am who i am. and no offense but sumtimes too much makeup can tell others that u r a $lut, even though it may not be tru. and anywayz i believe that God gave everyone a nice face sumthing that He made, (which is pretty special) and i dont see any need to change it. i just accept it as a gift.
***** r u crazy people r beautiful nomatter how they look and they dont need makeup especially thick makeup
No I don't have to wear makeup but if I'm going somewhere special of having photo's done then I apply a very light amount.





LoL XxX
i wear barely any make up, because it's just to highlight my eyes, other then that, i dont have anything i want to wear because it's just gonna change my look and i figure if some one doesn't like my natural look, then dont look at me :D
natural is the best.
nah man...that is soo out..GROSS haha


the natural look is in now..so if you do why?...dont you want to see their real beauty?
No I don't wear heavy make up. I like to be my self and no one else.
i rarely wear make up, i recently saw a show and they took ppls make up and showed all these bacterial things and they were moving and growing in it, freaked me out...
Not since I was bang into the Smiths!!
I wear thick concealer because I don't want my zits showing..
5+5=10
Nope, i hate thick makeup. I use MAC Studio Fix occasionally.
Usually during the day i keep my makeup natural with just mascara and some clear gloss. At night if i have an event or somewhere to go i play up my eyes with darker eyeshadow and some eyeliner..but don't over do the eyeliner. Also, depending on what i'm wearing i'll have a neutral, pink, or even a bold red lip color. Hope this helps!
your into the whole stripper or playboy bunny arnt ya? Us natural girls do it better belive me.
no i prefer the natural look
In makeup, less is more. You should bring out your features instead of hiding them with inches of thick makeup. If you can carry yourself confidently, you need only minimal makeup. So long as your brows are well-defined, skin tone is evened with a flush of glow, that's good enough. For those who uses inch thick makeup, you dread to know what you will uncover underneath the cakes of foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs