Thursday, December 3, 2009

Will you wear very very heavy makeup?

Mygirlfriend wears very heavy makeup but only other boys may like it. I am supposed to like her natural face ONLYand not her makeup!! So can you wear your makeup VERY HEAVY because she is such a *****!?Will you wear very very heavy makeup?
waring make-up makes a woman feel better in herself.





i do know some men like it when they dont wear make-up but no matter what you should love this girl. if you dont like the way she looks discuss to her to not ware as much.





if you cant stand it, maybe you shouldnt be with her as she'll always wear this amount of make-up and no woman will trade it in for a blokeWill you wear very very heavy makeup?
I like my eyeliner very dark when I wear my leather mini skirt and black leather boots.........but the blush tends to stick to my beard!!
no.. i wear very little to none. if i put too much my face feels gross and oily i cant stand it. and i also think i look worse with too much on.. too fake. did you try telling her she looks more beautiful without it?
what are you saying about her? do you want her to wear makeup or not?
no
My make-up isn't heavy. I wear eyeliner, sometimes eyeshadow, lipgloss and blush. Very natural.
And what was your question again? I think I will go with your initial question which is whether or not I would wear very, very heavy makeup. NO! Do you know who Tammy Faye is? Who wants to look like that? I don't think most boys find it appealing unless they want their girlfriend to look like a hooker or a clown.
Most men like little to no make-up.


Only on a theatre stage would I wear heavy make-up.
I wear my makeup very heavy when I am clowning.





As for your girlfriend, find a shop that does makeovers and tactfully set up an appointment for her. Maybe have them suggest a nice outfit to go with the new look as well(something you should be prepared to pony up for also). See how she likes the look and go from there.
Only on Halloween.
i dont wear much make up at all...uncomfy. plus i dont wanna have a chance of it melting on/off my face. talk to her bout it...
only ugly women wear make up to cover their ugly face... thats true!





natural is best!
Whats it to you? Let her wear makeup if she likes to. Don't try to change her. Maybe she feels uncomfortable without it. Maybe she doesnt have good skin? Just chill out and like her for her.
i really dont wear makeup
i like the natural thing....I like to wear make-up but not at all the times only for the occasion...I just like cream and dust with powder....little bit lipstick and eyeliner...My husband likes me without make-up just with lipstick and a bindi





Girls are cute without make-up
As long as it makes the girl cute it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs