Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I love heavy makeup! How much do you wear?

I have become obsessed by girls who wear heavy makeup because my wife and ex-girlfriend only wanted me to like them without makeup. For my wife, wearing makeup was to look pretty as a musician, and she told me its a mask, and that I shouldnt like her look because it was for other boys. My ex-girlfriend wore makeup when I met her but when I told her I liked her look, she stopped wearing makeup. She told me that she looked gorgeous for her other boyfriends because they dont tell her they like her look, but she had issues looking gorgeous for me because I told her I liked her look, even though I told her I like her natural look as well. Now I have become obsessed with girls who wear tons of makeup because I was not allowed to like it. How much makeup do you wear and if I was your bf, may I like how you look?I love heavy makeup! How much do you wear?
hey i LOVE heavy makeup too!!!!


-pancake face with pimples


-really red cheeks


-and of course spider leg eyelashes





but too bad that's NOT me!!!!


i only wear pretty eyeshadow and chapstick :DI love heavy makeup! How much do you wear?
thick


makeup clogs your pores


and when you pores are clogged


that produces


*?blemishes*? Report Abuse

What? Heavy Make-Up is gross! I wear a little bit of powder %26amp; extra mascara but thats it! And yes usually girls like there boy friends to like how they look!
i only wear a little eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, and cover up
Then you'd hate how I look. I don't wear any makeup.
Your makeup obsession probably made your past girlfriends' uncomfortable because they wanted you to like them better 'au naturale'. Even though you may have assured them that you were attracted to them without anything on their face; it is obvious by your above post that this isnt the case. Regardless; plenty of women do wear heavy makeup and you are likely to have no trouble at all finding one as a gf (provided that you are handsome and charming, ;P )
i dont wear much, i like the natural beauty best so i go with light colors but then dark on the eyes
i dont wear heavy make up...the more you have on the more it tends to look like war paint...but, hey...to each his own
one layer of makeup too much is cakey and disgusting
of couse you can like how your girlfriend looks with or w/o makeup!!! telling u that u couldnt was a lil messed up. it's a compliment they should take it! anyways i don't wear a ton of makeup just:


-mascara


-lip balm


-lip gloss


-powder


but good luck with whatevr your goin through!
I don't like heavy make up, just enough to play up my natural beauty. You know mascara to enlarge the eyes, lip gloss to protect your lips and make them shiny, and concealor here or there for blemishes. Get the picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs