Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you wear very heavy makeup? Where can I find artificial beauty?

I love Artificial Beauty, girls made up to the max! The Arabic Makeup http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HkZNZmRlps is still far too natural! I like these;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egR2eChLT8k%26amp;feature=relatedDo you wear very heavy makeup? Where can I find artificial beauty?
I love the heavy makeup look especially lots fo black eyeliner..you'd like me !Do you wear very heavy makeup? Where can I find artificial beauty?
The first one I liked, but the second one was scary. Why anyone with such a pretty face would have such an ugly makeup. Red eyeshadow???? What was that all about?
the first one was nice but if you like girls that look like drag queens then i guess #2 is your kinda girl,she looked so much better before all that makeup..i love makeup but #2 was just scarey who would go out in public like that
MAKE-UP, WHAT'S THAT? I DON'T EVEN OWN A PIECE OF FREAKIN' MAKE-UP! I'M SURE I NEED SOME BUT I'M NOT A FAN OF THAT CRAP ON MY FACE ALL THE TIME. SOMETIMES YES I'LL WEAR IT BUT NOT EVERYDAY!!! OK WELL HAGD HAPPY HOLIDAYS;)
I'm totally made up, Darling.
no try to go as natural as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs