Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello will you wear VERY HEAVY makeup tomorrow?

Please do full makeup very thick cos it looks so gorgeous! Thanx!Hello will you wear VERY HEAVY makeup tomorrow?
Yes I will and this is how I do it...





First I brush and floss my teeth very well so they are nice and white and clean. Then I take a long hot shower making sure I'm squeaky clean. I like to start my makeup regime with a nice clean canvas.





After drying off and putting on a robe, I sit at my makeup table. I take the fluffy towel off my hair and gently untangle it. Then I put some gel or mousse in it. I blow it dry while styling it. Because my hair is fine, I have to use hairspray to keep it in place. I don't like my hair on my face because it would hide my artistic work. Hairspray makes sure that it stays off my face all day.





After finishing with the hairspray (actually I use a pump not an aerosol), I spritz my face with mineral water and gently wipe any hairspray that may have gotten onto my skin. Now I am prepared to start decorating my clean canvas.





First I choose my foundation depending on what time of year it is because there is nothing worse than seeing a foundation line on a person's jaw. I dot the foundation around on my face. Then I spray a little mineral water on my hands and cover my canvas paying particular attention around the jawline and hairline so that there is no demarcation line.





Then I put a little bit of petroleum jelly on the tips of my index fingers and put it on my eyelids to the the eyebrow. This acts as a base for my powdered shadows holding them on all day so I don't have to reapply. I then pat flat white eyeshadow (I use Jane from Wal*Mart in Bone), from my eyelashes to the eyebrow. (Sparkly shadow will highlight lines. Plus it's made with fish scales which I think look better on the fish.) Then I take a cotton swab and clean any excess or that has strayed from where I want it. From there I use a white eyeliner pencil to go just below the inner corner of my eye to a little ways under my lower lashes. I blend it with a cotton swab.





I have very long dark eyelashes so mascara is extremely important. I use Max 2000 Calorie and put on 3 coats holding the wand at the tips of my eyelashes while pressing them up so that someone looking straight at me can see how long they are.





When that's done I go back to the foundation. It has had time to settle while I've worked on my eyes so now I add powder to set it. This keeps it from disappearing into my skin during the course of the day. After the powder I use powder blush (Jane again), and put it high on my cheeks sweeping it up and out towards my temples. I also stroke it on my eyes from the crease of my eyelid to my eyebrow. I then put some on the side of my nose to slim it. Then using my hands, I blend it altogether for a finished look.





Next, I use a cotton swab to clean any makeup out of my eyebrows then I use the wand from an old mascara tube to brush the eyebrow hairs up and out. While they are drying, I dip a cotton swab into a dark brown powder eyeshadow and use it in the crease of my eyelids feathering it up slightly. This gives incredible depth and adds to the illusion of the big eyed look that is so come hither!





Going back to the eyebrows I use a regular writing pencil to fill in any spots that are too thin to make both brows the same in length, thickness and shape.





Finally I look and see if there are any spots showing through my foundation. If there are, I put a little foundation on a cotton swab and dab them to cover them up.





Before I put my tools away, I give myself a once over in a mirror next to the window to make sure my makeup looks good even in sunlight.





I usually don't wear lipstick of any kind because I want the attention on my eyes.Hello will you wear VERY HEAVY makeup tomorrow?
ok? Report Abuse

What stylist have YOU been taking tips from!!?
NO! heavy makeup make you look like fake like Michael Jackson coming out from his tomb.like a zombie.
dont worry i will be wearing loads off make up tommorrow





love kirsty tv
I do what looks good on me - sorry, I can't
who da hell r u to tell me or any other girl..how to wear our make up????





as for me..i dnt wear foundation.....


eye shadow, eye liner, mascara nd lip gloss is all ya'll find on me!!





girls!!..ya's r all beautiful.. dnt ever let a fella tell ya wat to do or wear!! make ur ouw decisions..thats y ya were givin a brain... x x x
its a wierd question. no i will not wear.
I will not!


The mrs would kill me!
what in the hell! ma beautiful face would look sooo ugly under all that makeup! i only use some blush eyeliner and lipgloss with some mascara! i have sensitive skin an wouldnt wanna be lookn like some kinda drag queen!
sorry shall be to hung over to even get out of bed!
Ok!! just for you lmao!
Sure thing, and you are?
Well, I don't often wear makeup but I will do tomorrow - just for you mate!
Foundation, Bronzer, Cleopatra like eyeliner and a glittery lipgloss and a lot of eyeshadow and mascara
Are you a transvestite? Weirdo.
Why don't you do it then?
No because makeup is bad for your pores it cloggs them and besides heavy makeup looks like you never wash the old off of your face. GROSS!
you are odd
Depends if I have a VERY HEAVY night tonight!
less is more when it comes to makeup. Why distract from natural beauty? plus, you have to wonder what's hiding under all that makeup.
OK if you want me to
NO you freak. wear it yourself and see if you like the spots.
this is kinda odd
No sorry I will not I look like a doll if I wear too much makeup. I believe in letting my skin breathe
That is not a question.
since tomorrow is saturday i will stay at home on Y!A and i'm not gonna show off in front of the screen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs