Thursday, December 10, 2009

I wear contacts, and I normally do heavy eye makeup?

Ive been wearing contacts for about a year now, and I use eyeshadow, eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, and sometimes [hardly ever] mascara. But its pretty heavy and my eyes have been irritated lately. I always clean my contacts. And I try and wash off all my eye makeup at night, but when i wake up theres still a little eyeliner there, and i just wash it off in the morning. And when I wash my makeup off, i noticed its inside my eyes. I try and get most of it out with a Q-tip, but can this harm my eyes? especially since i wear contacts..? And can the heavy makeup be bad for my eyes overall? and how am i supposed to prevent getting makeup in my eyes?I wear contacts, and I normally do heavy eye makeup?
make sure you put your contacts on before applying makeup. Get a really good makeup remover since you use a lot of eye makeup. I use Clinique's take the day off eye makeup remover. Its really good, it even takes out waterproof makeup and its good with contacts.I wear contacts, and I normally do heavy eye makeup?
It's normal to have makeup residue left after you clean your makeup off. I've been wearing contacts and makeup for years, and nothing's gone wrong. Just be careful to throw out really old makeup because you can get an infection that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs