Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is this makeup too heavy for school?

Could I wear this makeup to school?





http://www.weardrobe.com/pictures/show/157271Is this makeup too heavy for school?
Clown School?Is this makeup too heavy for school?
Not too bad, if you feel that it looks a little heavy either don't wear the eyeliner on the water line or use brown or grey eyeliner instead. Good luck!
Aww darn, the link didn't work! They're ';cleaning out their closet';, like Eminem.
cant open the pic :(
Er. . . yes.


Are you Slanelle?
Well it's telling me someone's cleaning out their closet...


I'll have to check back later.
in my opinion your not, in the picture it looks like your hardly wearing any make up at all.
YES
the link is broke
a bit.
Nope... thats not much make up at all. xx
trying to look emo?
I can't see the picture! It says we are cleaning our closet out!
  • asp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs