Thursday, December 3, 2009

Guys: Does heavy makeup bother you? Do you prefer lighter or no makeup?

Okay, this is just me and my personal opinion. But I don't like makeup at all. And I think, the prettiest girls are always the most natural ones. Because of this, I don't like all this chicky-behavior either. I don't like makeup, high heels, purses that are as small as a box of matches and so on.


I love natural girls.


I think makeup is okay if you go to important events... like a marriage celebration or stuff like that. But in every day life, makeup bothers me very much - especially if it is really heavy and you feel like looking into a mask instead of looking into a face...


My dream-girl is the typical girl next door :-) Just a hoody that induces to cuddle with her, jeans, sneakers and that's it. You don't need makeup to shine :-).Guys: Does heavy makeup bother you? Do you prefer lighter or no makeup?
prefer lighter or no makeup..Heavy makeup is nasty when you can see where her skin color is and the makeup stars it’s a real turn off.Guys: Does heavy makeup bother you? Do you prefer lighter or no makeup?
No Makeup! It hides the girls natural beauty. I'm a guy that doesn't need his girl to try and look more beautiful wearing makeup. The girl would be more beautiful being all natural.





Thats my view.
i don,t like to much make up either looks to greasy cheap and fake on a women s face lighter and natural if you need to cover blemishes or flaws
Heavy makeup bothers me.


Light makeup is fine. I would prefer no makeup, though.
i'm a girl but i've seen a lot of questions like this, and apparently guys don't like it when girls have gunk all over their face.
lighter or no makeup. Makeup is for the girl's sake, so she will feel more sure of herself, not to please the guy.
Too much make-up hides how you really look. I find it border line disgusting when a women wears to much.
Heavy makeup is a mask that women hide behind. I refer to it as war paint!
Yes. Have you ever seen the Drew Carey show: Mimi?





Or worse: Jan Crouch.
  • asp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs