Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any girls wear extremely THICK HEAVY makeup锛?

I love heavily made up girls please I hope theres some out there I LOVE it the more makeup the sexier the girl please admit!Any girls wear extremely THICK HEAVY makeup锛?
No, I don't wear really thick, heavy makeup. Less is more and real beauty is natural beauty. Makeup is meant to highlight your features and make them pop to enhance your beauty, not cover it up with tons and tons of makeup so you look like a prostitute and a cake at the same time.Any girls wear extremely THICK HEAVY makeup锛?
that might be so, but when they take it off, their going to look like a dogs butthole. thats why hookers wear so much, so when they go into public, no one can recognize them
*** up ya fanny
Ermmm...nope. Whatever floats your boat mister!
You seem to like tacky tarty girls


.Do you like French knickers or thongs to go with it? and perhaps breast implants?????
sometimes in eye makeup but today I'm going out in public natural i'm to lazy today
eew.........not me. i put on a little foundation and blush. and i also wear mascara.thats it.
eww no! it makes them look trashy.
lol...





';the more makeup the sexier the girl please admit!';


Wow. I seriously hope you have some sort of life plans for yourself. Really I do. Because that is soooo /not/ sexy. It's gross, disgusting, hooker-ish, slutty, dirty, and gives everyone the wrong impression.





Sexy would be a girl who is proud of her body and loves herself, maybe with a little light makeup on that goes with her skintone. Not some girl all decked out in chunky sh*t who looks like she should be walking the street corner.
Used to wear it so thick it would crack when I smiled.





Funny thing is, none of the guys I ever knew liked it. So now I hardly wear any.
i no a girl that dose u must like sluts and hookers ewwwwww gross srry i dont
sorry no, i think heavy makeup looks terrible and its bad for your skin
ewwww....only hookers i believe
No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?looks really bad it makes them look as if their tryin 2 hard to get attention !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (';P)
I like trashy ladies to

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs