Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think her makeup is too heavy?

I think Megan Fox looks gorgeous,but i asked a previous question with this picture and everyone said it looked like too much.





I think it looks good?


http://i38.tinypic.com/106zg3s.jpgDo you think her makeup is too heavy?
I think its amazing it makes her eye color stand outDo you think her makeup is too heavy?
i aslo have to agree n say she looks gorgeous, it is not too much at all, i think she should have cjosen a dark color dat would bring out her eye color more,


but it is not 2 much at all!!!!!!


whoever says that is jealous cause their faces cant handle dat kind of look. lol. jk.
too heavy. but shes a celeb so its ok, not for every day wear on a normal person =)











answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
yes a little bit answer my question please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoIV33bOMEOuFmu2T2an3zrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080712201601AAEIfhG
i think she looks gorgeous!!!!!!! i love her eye color and it goes PERFECT with her smoky eyeshadow!!!!!!!
Absolutely perfect! I wish more women were as sparing!
well it's definitely not a look that everyone can pull off, but it looks absolutely stunning on her, i do have to say
I think its really pretty


It's definantly not too much, it looks really good on her!
I think she duz look pretty but her makeup duz look a lil cakey around the eyes
She's very pretty, but I prefer the natural look. I don't really like to wear makeup :)
i think she looks hottt! (;


it all looks really good on her, it's not too much!
it makes her eyes really pop, and they have an amazing colour, so yeah. she doesn't always wear that much makeup though.
I think its gorgeous
No, it's not too much. She's gorgeous it makes her eyes pop!
i think it looks really good on her..if she was more fair skinned it would probably look a little trashy though!
she would look a lot better with less makeup. too much!
it is too much but looks good on her !! thats all that matters
i dont think its too heavy, it looks perfect(:
She can pull it off.
Not at all too much


Shes so pretty =)
I think it just look fine
i think its good.
I love it..wow..those eyes are flawless.
she dont have none on!!!
nice
little too much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs