Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is heavy makeup a turn-off? (guys?)?

I've just heard from various places that teen guys think girls shouldn't wear much makeup. And I'm wondering...Have you ever seen a girl without her makeup after seeing her with makeup and thought ewwwww...


Do girls who wear slightly dramatic makeup (heavy eyeshadow, etc) kind of gross you out?


Would you rather a girl looks done up or completely natural, pimples and everything?Is heavy makeup a turn-off? (guys?)?
I can only give you a male perspective. But it really depends on the guy.





I love, and i mean absoutely love eye shadow and eye liner, but most guys tend to go for a ';conservative'; amount of makeup.





I've seen a girl before and be a little knocked off by how different her face was with and without makeup, but it doesn't really matter too much to me.Is heavy makeup a turn-off? (guys?)?
if a girl has pimples is not very attractive but there are a lot of treatment for pimples out there now that this problem can be minimal. as to the make up little make up is better than a ton of make up. if the girl is pretty or not so pretty make up can be a turn off if worn execively
some girls look beatiful with make-up, but not too MUCH. It looks bad when a really good looking girl wears so much. Like on my girl she looks better with some of the eye stuff. and well, you know just not a lot.
Well How old are you?





But I do belive that there is alimit to how much makeup a girl should wear.


Girls look waaaaay better with a little makeup not like a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs