Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Could I go light blonde without heavy eye makeup?

Tomorrow I'm having a HUGE makeover (hair) and I was planning on going super blonde but then I realized that most platinum blonde girls wear heavy eye makeup and I NEVER wear makeup (im 13) Would I have any chance of blonde looking good on me%26gt; honest opinions please cuz if not that then super dark brunnette! =DCould I go light blonde without heavy eye makeup?
I had black hair and wore black eye makeup, red hair black eye makeup, brown dark eye makeup and platinum now with dark eye makeup...you don't have to be restricted by your haIR..IF YOUR A minimum makeup girl your hair won't change that...platinum hair is kind of a high maintenance looks but that doesn't mean you can't be a-la-natural with it...but sometimes without makeup platinum can wash you out. Rock your own style. Could I go light blonde without heavy eye makeup?
Im a blonde/brown streaks and yes, sometimes i do wear dark makeup and it makes you look nicer, i have very light blonde and i also do emo types of hair, you will look good from brunette to blonde =)
yes, you can go blonde without a lot of makeup.


just use a nice matte black mascara, brown eyeliner, and a loose powder foundation. it makes you look sweet and flirty :]
Maybe just changing it to dirty blonde then since you're a dark brunette. unless you dont mind it looking really fake, do the blonde that you were planning. i dont recommend it though
you cand definitely go blonde witha lot of makeup!!! dont worry. be glad that you don't wear a lot of makeup
post a pic so people can tell you their opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs